Eucalyptus is a wonderful essential oil that can help a wide spectrum of issues from stains to head lice removal! It is a germ killer, pain reliever and mental stimulant. Here is a list of uses for this essential oil:
- Nose congestion: dab some Eucalyptus essential oil on the sides of your nose to help unclog your schnoz. It has always helped ease those sinus headaches for me.
- Eucalyptus is a wonderful disinfectant- you can put it in your all-purpose cleaner, put some drops in your toilet, in your floor cleaner, etc.
- Use Eucalyptus EO to get adhesive gunk off with a cotton ball.
- Use Eucalyptus EO to get grease stains out of laundry by dabbing it on the stain.
- Circulation- mix with a carrier oil to massage areas to increase circulation. This can particularly helpful to people with diabetes.
- Deodorizer- put drops on a cotton ball and put at the bottom of garbage pails, waste baskets, in bathrooms, and in diaper pails.
Sources for this article include: